Please join us December 11, 2016 (11am and 2pm) for Santa Brunch at the Pine Knob Carriage House.
Enjoy outstanding food in our contemporary and elegant setting.
• Andouille and wild rice stuffed chicken breast with a rich consommé
• Slow roasted rosemary beef brisket with a mushroom demi glaze
• Scottish baked salmon with an apple cider glaze topped with panko crumbs
• Carving station offering old-fashioned holiday ham with a brown sugar and pineapple glaze
• Penne pasta with fresh tomato basil sauce
• Ricotta stuffed lasagna rolls with a formaggio cheese sauce
• Green bean casserole with fresh fried onions
• Honey dill glazed mini carrots
• Fresh steamed broccoli
• Buttered heirloom baby potatoes with fresh parsley
• Roasted garlic and chive mashed potatoes
• Our chef’s homemade stuffings
• Fresh cranberry relish
• Homemade chicken gravy
• Vegetable Egg Bake
• Meaty Egg Bake
• Fresh cut hashbrowns
• Blueberry rolled pancakes
• French toast sticks
• Biscuits and gravy
• Eggs benedict with chorizo patty drizzled with poblano hollandaise
• Waffle Station - made to order waffles with a variety of sauces and fixings
• Omelet Station – made to order with a variety of fresh cut vegetables, breakfast meats and cheese.
• Yogurt bar with a variety of fresh fruits and granola.
• A large assortment of muffins, danishes, croissants, rolls, cereals, bagels, and donuts.
• A plentiful fruit, vegetable and cheese display
• Salmon display offering fresh smoked salmon, caviar, and capers
• Self-serve salad station with a variety of salad fixings and pre-made salads.